Celtic Triquetra/Trinity Knot #15
This Pewter Heart is holding a Kelly Green colored Friendship Ball (Kugel) commonly known to fend off misfortune, illness and evil, and to bestow happiness to the owner. Swarovski Crystals lining the top are 4-leaf clovers, Swarovski Pearls and crystal clear. “Imagine” Charm is attached. All Pewter Charms and figures are lead free and all Hand-blown Friendship Balls are 1″ -1 1/2″ unless noted. Charms are approximately 1/2″. We use stainless steel covered wire so they can be hung outside without rusting. They can be used indoor/outdoor, length is approximately 7-8″. **Just like Friends, no 2 are alike, colors and size may have slight variation.
Comes in a black velvet pouch perfect for gift giving along with a story card giving the history of the Friendship Ball.
The Versatility of the Triquetra/Trinity Knot;
– It can be used as a symbol of Ireland’s ancient culture.
– The endless intertwining curves can also be representative of eternal love.
– It can be given as a gift in order to convey a wish of longevity as it represents an uninterrupted life cycle.
– The Trinity knot can even be used to outline the stages of a woman’s life; youth, motherhood and old age.
– It is sometimes called the Irish Love knot.
– It can make a wonderful gift for a host of occasions such as an engagement, wedding and anniversaries.