Triquetra Bell Charm Catcher #43
The use of bells as a channel for positive energy dates back to antiquity. Across cultures, continents, and religions, bells have been rung to banish evil spirits at ceremonies, funerals, and even in everyday life. It’s considered good feng shui to have a bell on your door, which acts as a beacon for welcome news and prevents bad energy from entering. According to legend, the bells have twice as much power when given as a gift.
The Versatility of the Triquetra/Trinity Knot;
– It can be used as a symbol of Ireland’s ancient culture.
– The endless intertwining curves can also be representative of eternal love.
– It can be given as a gift in order to convey a wish of longevity as it represents an uninterrupted life cycle.
– The Trinity knot can even be used to outline the stages of a woman’s life; youth, motherhood and old age.
– It is sometimes called the Irish Love knot.
– It can make a wonderful gift for a host of occasions such as an engagement, wedding and anniversaries.